Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today's Visit

So the parent educator had a visit with us today. I don't know...I just really don't like her that much. We have 3 well 4 people that work with Lexys. Jeanette is our corrdinator, Dee is our child psychologist, Nicole is the speech therapist, and Pat is the parent educator. I LOVE Dee and Nicole. They often come together for visits and they are amazing with Lex and Lex responds to them very well. Pat is my least favorite. She does most of the same stuff that Dee and Nicole do but not as well. I feel like she just pushes her too hard. She expects her to do exactly what she wants. Dee and Nicole go with what Lex is doing. If Lex isn't interested in doing an activity they just go along with what she is doing and work with her. Plus Lex just really doesn't like Pat lol. Today she just kept running into the kitchen and refused to participate with anything Pat wanted to do. Pat is also late...all the time! One time she didn't even show up! Next week we have our meeting at the school to talk about preschool.

Just wanted to add a really cute pic from this weekend at the park too!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

How annoying Karey! You'd think someone that works with kids would know that approach isn't going to work. At least you have two that Lex loves and in turn, love Lex too!