Since Lexys has been trying to ride everything around the house lately I decided to buy her a little trike. I have an antique metal one but she isn't quite tall enuf for it yet. Man O man did she LOVE it! She barely let us get it put together she kept trying to ride it. It was a task to get her off it last night for bedtime and she ran right out to hop on before breakfast. When we finally decided to get in the chair for breakfast she insisted on wearing her shades.
And this is what happens when mommy goes to the bathroom and leaves Lex alone.
We took the trike outside for a spin around the backyard and some chalk drawing.


resting in the shade
and the bird nest that took up residence in my clothespin holder

Monday, May 05, 2008
The New Trike
Posted by Karey at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Aww man, Jenna and Lexys need to ride their trikes together. She is so cute Karey. I love her drawings. He he he.
Post a Comment